After reading so much about the advantage and good results she gained from the programme, my hear & body also feel itchy :p
Hence, I did a little reseach about the product. And finally i bought it. I am not sure if I m suppose to reveal the name of the product here but since babe didn't, so i guess i will not publish the name of the product too. I bought mine from caring, the 2nd cheapest. WHY did i say that? um... Guardian is selling for RM149 Watson RM138 Caring RM128 and Jusco One U RM127.80.
arghhh... ya... i bought the one from caring then only i found out its selling 20 cents cheaper at Jusco. sigh...
I didn't follow exactly the recommended menu as i think that the food suggestion portion is really too little for me, but i tried to follow as much as i can ...
- Breakfast - Half Dragon Fruit + Detox drink + 400ml of H2O
- NGNG (so fast??!!! ya woh... ) VERY Dark faeces, a bit floating, most sinking
- very smooth and fast, not feeling stomache or any uneasy symptom
- Lunch - Half Dragon Fruit
- plenty of water from time to time - already consume 1800ml by 3.30pm
- was feeling a bit hungry, drink ABC soup got half potato, one whole onion, can small piece of carrot
- I kept on feeling the urge to go, so i go in try try - really got a bit
- "NGNG" also dark one some float some sink oso.
- Hoola hoop for 20 mins (sigh... my waist felt so pain now) but means, effective ^^
- ABC soup w less than half bowl of brown rice
19.15 pm - Detox drink
21.30 pm -Feeling a bit hungry again... sigh, had small bowl of soup, just soup... no vege...
By end of the day, I have drink about 3.5 liter water
( just felt thirsty and feel like drinking water most of the time)
Side effects:Nausea, headache, restless, sleepy, fatigue, sweat a lot, coated tongue(babe was right, the product has got a lot of mineral in it, makes u heaty, must drink a lot of water), keep on passing gas(but not smelly), and have the urge to go toilet but a friendly one ^^ no stomache yet very smooth(smell alrite, not as babe's one :p)
- Forgot to bring fruits, and i wasn't hungry, so just drink Detox drink for breakfast and plenty of water.
- NGNG - medium portion, sinking... color slightly lighter than yesterday.
- A piece of Pineapple for lunch...
- A piece of Papaya
- NGNG - light brown and some yellow, sinking
- watermelon... so sweet... yummy...
- Half bowl of brown rice w big bowl of ABC soup. and half fried egg... :P
- (mummy loh, said left one egg, dont waste, so me n jie share one)
- Detox drink
Water consumed : around 3.8liter
Side effects: a bit nausea & headache but better than yesterday, feeling thirsty, frequent urination (luckily it's not those public toilet that charges, if not... broke)
- Yogurt & Detox drink & glass of H2O
- NGNG... light brown, medium portion, sink
- Lunch - salad > capsicupm, salad leaves, alfafa sprount w sesame dressing and lemon juice
- NGNG... very light brown/ or yellow???!!! still sinking...
- itchy mouth - 1 tablesppon of sunflower n pumkin seed
- NGNG again... this time even lighter and very soft and still sinking
- NGNG, a few small pieces, also bright and soft and still sinking
- late dinner.
- had 3 spoon of rice, some vege, 3 bites of fish n 3 bites of chix breast n soup.
- ( FMIL= future mother in law cook, must give face, eat a bit )
- Detox drink
- NGNG- very little, yellow.
Water consumed - 1.5 liter ( been busy whole day, didnt have time to drink water... :( )
Side effects: Felt much more better today, no more nausea or fatigue, just that my throat started to felt a bit sore, maybe because i drink less water today.
Like what babe did, I gargling salt water before going to bed. and it was better the next day.
2 small pimple pop out on forehead... sigh~
overslept... was busy and rushing ...
not hungry, skip breakfast and totally forgot about the detox drink (ophsss....)
- Couldnt resist the famous Lan Jie Spicy Steamed Fish at Rawang, so i had small portion of fish and fried kangkung (errr... sinful... )
- NGNG... portion average, color yellow, slightly watery.
- dunno why stomach felt a bit uneasy.
- Since i skip my detox drink in the morning, so i make it afternoon and follow by H2O
- walk frm office to Jusco post office then RHB then bk to office.
- more than 30 mins of walking. GOOD~ Sweat a lot...
- back to office and run to toilet, NGNG - small portion, mild diarrhoea
- stomache on and off... and finally... i went to NGNG.
- Guess what??!!! mild diarrhoea, portion is big...
- most of it floating, but my patpat felt spicy (must be the lanjie steamed fish)
- Late Dinner. Have small portion of fried rice (um ... home cooked, less oil, very light) some salad leaves ...
- Stomach still felt upset... so skip detox drink...
Water Consumed - 2 liter ( thats why my throat still felt not very well)
Side effects: errr... not that i aware... i felt nothing today except the stomache.
There goes my 4 days of detox programme, 3 more days to go... ^^