Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pasta Zanmai

Pasta Zanmai @ One Utama

Yeah... I finally have the opportunity to try out this new restaurant at One Utama.
(yea... i know i am a bit late... but i think its never been too late to try out good food ^^)

I was so excited when i know i am going to visit Pasta Zanmai.
Did a little bit of research the day before, and boolicious's review certainly makes me drooling...

Bright Sunday morning... we (my sis and my buddy jeannie) arrived One U around 11am.
The car park is pretty empty as its still early.

As planned, we went to giant and jusco to shop for CNY and also i bought my detox drink which the one babeinthecity had during her 7 days detox programme. (yea... cant believe i really bought it, thanks to babe, lots of motivation from u ^^)

And next... BRUNCH TIME!!! (man... i was starving as i didn't had breakfast~)

We walk in to Shiojikiya, and proceed to Pasta Zanmai which is located behind the Japanese mini market. We were greeted & seated by a friendly ... lovely lady ^^

Wow... checkout the menu... what should i eat???



We were busy browsing through the menu and couldnt decide what to have.
Suddenly, i saw something i missed a lot, the OMURICE !!!
I love omurice, i couldn't forget how tasty was the omurice i used to have in Japan~

OK...
Omurice set for me...
Jeannie is having the unagi set (yep...standard for her :p)
and my sis is having vege miso soup ( she's on diet, what a waste....)

Drinks ? Ice fruit tea sounds good... We ordered a jug and share among 3 ppl.

hmmm... hungry...

Check out the Open Concept Kichen
The chefs are busy preparing good food...
um... please make my omurice asap, i m hungry...



Chopsticks.... I noticed that the quality of the chopstick is good.
Not those "chippo" type that some sushi place used.



Afternoon High Tea is available at RM38,
slurrrp... tempting...I m gonna try that next time~



Yeah... The drink is here. A tall jug with lots of fruits in there...
Taste: absolutely great!!! cool & refreshing, not too sweet, just nice ~



Um... Not sure if we are supposed to have the drink together with the fruits but we felt that we should, we were having difficuties to pour the drinks together with the fruit, and nothing was provide to us, so we used chopstick -_-!!! to dig the fruits out *shamed* (should have asked a spoon or scoop from the waitress ya... aiya... paiseh paiseh...)



There're orange, watermelon, honeydew in it.



Our food was served there after.
Have a look with Jeannie's Unagi set consist of miso soup, rice, 6 big pcs of Unagi and salad.



Close up...



Salad - Salad leaves, crab meat tomato w sesame dressing...
Let me tell u, this is sooooo Goooood!!!



Veron's Vege miso soup...



Lastly... *cheng* *cheng* *cheng*
My omurice w meat sauce...
Comes with salad and miso soup



Looks...
the fluffy yellow runny egg...



いただきま~~~~す!
mmm.... oohhhh.... this is so good...
It's tomato fried rice with capsicum...
hmmmmmmm.........
oiishi!!!



brrrppp....
We were full and satisfied...
Since my sis couldnt have any dessert, we decided to come back next time.

Guys... 2 thumbs up for Pasta Zanmai...
Do pay a visit to this Japanese Casual Restaurant, You'll not regret~

P/s: My next post will be on my 7 days detox programme, stay tune~ ;)

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

I had their Shitake Onsen Tamago spaghetti set. Didn't know the Omu rice is so nice. Next time will try Omuraisu.

Anonymous said...

I would recommend Slurp Cafe is you are an omuraisu fan. They have variety of omuraisu... OisHhhhhiii ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...