Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012 - Heineken 5L Draught Keg

How was Christmas? 
I spent my Christmas with KFC + Domino's :(
Without any decoration especially my favorite Christmas tree.
Why? Because I was sick for a week before Christmas, 
and I was really tired and reluctant to do anything...

The bright side is, I still have something that makes me smile.
Yea... The Heineken Draught Keg !!!!
Hubby got it from duty free during his business trip to Labuan.
The price tag was RM75 but he got it for RM60++



Heineken Draught Keg is an integrated pressurized and disposable system with mini tap components in a lightweight steel keg.
It is about 5L = about 10 pint = 20 glasses = 5.5kg.

It comes with a easy install tap tube.
What you do is chill it at 5 degree Celsius for 10 hours. 
Click on the tap tube, and get ready with your glasses~~~
What if you can't finish it?
No problem~ Store it back to your fridge, it could last up to 30 days~
(Well, actually... the chances that you store back to fridge is pretty low... )









So, On the Christmas eve morning, 
I throw this Draught Keg into my fridge and chilled for about 8-9 hours under 4 degree Celsius.

We had our KFC... 
and the "buy one free one" domino's pizza ( seriously, I felt a bit cheated... Why are you telling people buy one free one while the ingredients being used is actually half from the usual one I get :(  )

and tada.... Our star of the night~~~~
oopsss... Not him...



I mean ... this...

Here... before install the tap tube



and after....


The first few pour are mostly foamy....
As expected... (pssst... i did a lil survey from the web)



But it went well from the 4th glass onwards...
Nice cooling refreshing heinie ....
OK. My Christmas 2012 wasn;t that bad... :p

*We didn't finish everything, and continue to drink the next day. It still taste good.

For more details:
www.heineken.com/global/our-beer/products-keg.aspx
www.heineken.com/my/festive/heineken-5l-draughtkeg.aspx








1 comment:

Property Malaysia said...

Thanks to WaiSikMiao's article. The Draught Keg Barrel is classic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...