Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Cup Rice & Noodles @ Publika, Solaris Dutamas


The Cup is a Korea food chain that serves fresh food in a cup. The Cup Malaysia at Publika is the very first international outlet. As a Korean food super fans, I couldn't resist and purchased a deal of the cup from Living So cial recently. What I love about the deal is that you don't have to make reservation in advanced, just walk in and present you voucher. Maybe it's due to the concept of "The Cup". It's more like a fast food + take out kind of food chain. 

Was there at Publika with Mr.Tan for some double charge issue of his credit card at Overtime. And so we decided to redeem the voucher since we didn't have any plan for the dinner. It's pretty easy to locate "The Cup", it's right at the side of escalator near the E.A.T food court. 


The first impression = Clean + Simple + Stylish. 
Love the opened kitchen concept too. 
I present my voucher to this lovely korean lady at the cashier counter.
My deal includes 2 main meal (options of Squid With Rice / Spicy Cold Noodles / Jia Jang Noodles / Jap Chae ) + 1 kimchi + 2 Drinks ( options of Plum Tea / Blue Lemonade / Lemon Pomegranate Ice Tea)

Mr.Tan decided to have the Jia Jang Noodles while me picked the Squid with Rice. The Korean lady remind me that the squid is very spicy, and ask if I could take it. I grinned at her and replied "YES ^^" Plum tea for both of us.

Waiting time was about 10 mins. 
Our food were pack nicely and with cutlery.

We had our meal at E.A.T as we got lil J porridge from the food court,
And here's our meal. 


Ja Jiang Noodle
Nicely present when we opened up the cup. 
Food was piping hot. 
Taste was alright to me as I don't really fancy korean style of jia jang noodles.
Find it too sweet but I love the concept of many vege in the noodle.


Mr.Tan enjoy his food a lot ^^


Spicy Squid with Rice
Spicy as what the korean lady mentioned earlier. 
It's served with a lot fo vege too... 
It's yummeh!!! I love it... 
The only thing is that the rice that they used are not short grain rice.
Which is alright for me. 

Food Portion were consider big.
Me and Mr.Tan were very full towards the end of finishing the food.

Pardon me as I do not have the picture of the kimchi and the plum tea. 
It was taken with my phone and picture quality is a low. 
Kimchi was good, plum tea is appetizing and refreshing.


They do delivery around Mont Kiara Area with Food Panda
They also accept bulk orders for meetings, events or seminar.
Tel: 03-6205 1007

They have many others items on menu that I am interested.
So, Yes... I will be back :)

The Cup
Lot 53, Level 1 UG, Publika
No.1, Jln Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas,
50480 K.Lumpur.
Tel: 03-6205 1007 / 014-638 8907
Business Hour: 10:30am - 21:00pm
Website (Korean): http://www.thecupfood.com
Facebook (Malaysia): https://www.facebook.com/thecupmy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...