Thursday, December 20, 2012

Kim Gary @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

Dinner with Jeannie & SY at Kim Gary, The Curve.
We ordered the specialty of the month - Snow fried rice ball for free by using our worthybook voucher. ^^

The rice ball is actually glutinous rice ball with black sesame filling.
It was lightly fried and top up with peanuts.
We like it. Not oily, fragrant... and not overly sweet.
Good snacks or dessert :)

 





Next, Jeannie and SY sharing the HK style fried spaghetti. 
(Yes, that's right, the two ladies are small eaters)
Very Chinese style... every bites is full of wok hei.
every bites are full of veg and meats.
Not bad. and definitely better than the tomato style if you ask me :D



My turn ^^
I will usually go for cheese baked rice but tonight I decided to go for this sinful curry beef rice. and I think I have made the right choice.
TO my suprise, its pretty hot and spicy.
Goes really well with rice!!!
I finished 2/3 of my rice -_-!!!
Yea... mama now needs lots of energy to take care of the lil monster.



We also ordered curry fishball and citrus tea. Pardon me I do not have the pics as I was busy with LiL cranky J. sigh... 

I noticed the portion of kim gary is pretty big over here. According to Jeannie and SY, they said compare to the branch at mid valley and one utama, It is. 
Even the service and environment are better.
So, the next time if you are around this area and craving for HK Char Chan Teng food, this particular branch is definitely worth a visit ^^

Kim Gary @ The Curve

Lot 140, First Floor, The Curve,

6 Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 603-7727 8408


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...