Friday, February 15, 2008

Gold HIll Club - The Emperor Garden



Brother invited us to join his CNY company dinner at newly open Emperor Garden Restaurant, Gold Hill Club at Manjalara, Kepong.

The restaurant seems very clean and new as its just open few mths back.


The first dish was Yee Sang...
It was good, very light, not too oily or sweet...


I am a big fans to Yee Sang but poor me, I could only have such a small portion coz it was my last day of detox programme. 忍。。。


Next... the 4 season platter


No... It's not what you think, me and my sister actually sharing this portion.She's on diet ... for her wedding in March. At least I dont felt so pathetic with someone companion ^^


The Sharkfin Soup. Real Sharkfin??? um.... I 'm not sure...



I love to have my sharkfin soup with some Cognac, Vinegar and a few pieces of gree chili. The soup was good... in fact there's lots of crab meant in there.


Fish...


The Suckling Pig... Slurrrp...
But i only have one small piece, sob sob...
The skin is crispy... but i somehow felt that it doesnt have a very strong smell of suckling pig... um... well, I dont know if u understand what i mean here.


Prawn.
I dont really like the taste of the prawn, the sauce was somehow too sweet for my liking.


Vegetarian? um... maybe not there're fish maw in it.
This is the only dish that I allowed myself to eat a lil bit more.
Mushroom, vege... hmmm... Simply delicious~


Glutinous Rice with Chinese Sausage
This is the highlight of the night.
Its so fragrant and not too oily.
Sigh... but i only have one tablespoon of it.


Dessert Time~




errr...
Very disspointing.
I can only taste "SWEET" for all above dessert.
Red Bean soup with only sugar taste. It was very dilute, no red bean at all.
The pao was dry and too sweet like i m putting a tablespoon of sugar into my mouth.
yucks...

Overall I'll give 5 out of 10 for tonight's food.
Service was ok, the waiter seems not very sure about his work.
Toilet - Errr... Such a nice decor of the place but failed to keep the basic cleanliness of the toilet.

Emperor Garden Restaurant
No.18, Jalan 7A/62A Bandar Manjalara, 52200 KL.
Business Hour: 11am - 2.30pm & 6pm - 10.30pm
Tel: 03-6277 3355
Map:

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

Always passed by Gold Hill when I go to the Petronas in Manjalara to filled up.

Diet or detox during CNY is insane. I screwed any diet during CNY.

yammylicious said...

aww delicious... fall sick badly in cny till now!!! =( hmm guess i gain amount of weigh too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...