Friday, February 15, 2008

The Famous Rawang Lan Jie Steamed Fish - 兰姐蒸鱼

It was my 4th day of detox programme, I was pretty discipline but not today.

Why? errr.... because of the famous Lan jie steamed tilapia at Rawang.

Follow FH to Rawang for some matter, and on our way back, we dropby at Lan Jie's place to eat the steamed fish. We were there around 11 plus. There're already few tables of people sitting there. Its not my first time here, we surely know what to order. But unlike others we only ordered 1 fish for me and FH to share coz we seriously think that 1 fish for one person is a lil too much. Moreover, I was on my detox programme, I shouldnt be eating this.

We ordered 1 super spicy steamed tilapia, and a fried kangkung.

Here come's our yummy fish & fried kangkung.

The kangkung was fresh and not oily. hmmm.... taste good~

The steamed tilapia (fei zhao)


Checkout the generous amount of the chopped ginger & garlic and super spicy cili padi on top of the fish. Its so fragant and tasty...

I love the sauce too. Its sweet...
Arghhh... only if i could have some rice to go with it...
yes... next time... after my detox programme.

Our total bill : Ard RM24
Not very expensive, and i think its very reasonable for such a tasty steamed fish.

There're others dish such as sweet & sour chicken, Ginger steamed prawn, Kung Pao sotong etc which i believe taste very good too.

I should have bring more people next time so that i could try others dishes too.



Lan jie Steamed fish
Contact: 012-227 0037 / 012-339 7800
Business hour - 11am-3pm 6pm-10.30pm
Closed on every Tuesday
CNY Close from 4 Feb - 16 Feb.

For the location map:
Kindly refer to Ky Speak's blog on KY eats - Best Rawang Steamed Tilapia, Sister Lan's

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...