Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Newly Open Bakery Shop - Delica, Taman Usahawan Kepong.

Hooray...

There's a new Bakery Shop newly open nearby my place recently.
And after i tried their cakes and bread...
I m so felt in love with them... ^^

Their bakery style is more to taiwanese i guess.
Cakes are soft and fresh, not too sweet.
Below are a few I have tried.



The Mango Moose Cake
Hmmm... You can truly taste the sweet & sour of this piece of mango moose. Its full of mango fragrant and yet not too sweet... with a hint of sour... arghhh... so good. But the moose could be better. I always love the "mango mirror " from Celicakes Hartamas, because the moose was so smooth that melt into your mouth. Anyway, this one from Delica does win my heart though ^^

I am sorry that the cake was a bit out of shape, um... thanks to Jeannie...
Who help me display the cake..


The Chantily
This is basically a fruit cake with some fruits sandwich in between.
Not bad too... As it's not too sweet. Very light ^^


Green Tea Cake
Slurrrppp.... My all time favourite, gree tea cake!!!
It's good... I love the lil red bean in full but when bite on it, its soft...



The Hazelnut with Sesame cake.
This is special... I hardly have chance to try out cakes like this in Malaysia.
So guys... If u happened to passby this area... do dropby for a try...

Delica Bakery
No.23, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 2,
Taman Usahawan Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-62593186
Business Hour: 8am - 8pm
Map

10 comments:

Simon Seow said...

This also means near my place wtf.

choi yen said...

me too , me too...!!!! May I know near which part of Tmn Usahawan Kepong? How's the pricing?

Jason Lioh said...

No pandan geh?

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Wow.Another new bakery shop opened in Kepong =) lolx. near my place also

Kent Fo said...

wow, thie shop nearby my house wee..the mango Moose cake are attracting me to go there..wee""

yes, i like mango mirror cake from celicakes to, topped with fresh mango so delixious!!

i m big fans of mango!!!

ck
http://kent1992.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi,
i'm admin of allfoodnet.com.
your blog is fabulous!and would like to ask you if i can tranfer you content to our web? in blog format.

你好,
我是全食网的版主,经过你的部落格,觉得很不错,图文并茂。想问你是否能够转载你的部落格内容?
u can have a look of our web, it's all about food also.

http://www.allfoodnet.com

Simon Seow said...

Miao Miao, why so long no update adi?

Anonymous said...

i love mango and green tea...i wan go to try it out!!!

mamasoju said...

mimi, its behind TM there, attached with map.
pricing wise i wouldn;t say veyr cheap but oklah, still reasonable frm RM4.50 and above per pcs.

Jason, errr... i didnt see any pandan ...

jeromefo, then u must dropby and give a try.

kent, what r u waiting for... fast fast go...

Simon... long story.. anyway, it;s over// I M BACK...

Squall, yea... do dropby and give a try

三只猫 said...

We tried some of their breads and cakes too. Very nice! And, I'm going to order a birthday cake for my son, 喵仔.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...