Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mille Crepe @ Food Foundry, Section 17

I have always believe... 
Dessert is the best way to kill one of those moody day...

And here I am... at food foundry 
to get myself the new flavor of their mille crepe - Lavender Earl Grey.



I love lavender... as well as earl grey...
Was excited about the new flavor available at food foundry.


This is how my piece of mille crepe looks like when I open my box.


Hmmm... I was a lil disspointed.
Maybe my expectations was too high....
Was hoping that it will be really good.
Sadly, it is nothing of what I thought it would be.
It was alright, but a lil too sweet for my liking.
And if I were to compare with Winter Lover or Humble Beginnings,
food foundry will definitely be my last option to go for.

Lavender and earl grey are not easy to "handle"
And to me, food foundry didn't handle it well.

I guess its unfair to judge by only one flavor, 
I am going to give it a try to others in future. 

Anyway, mood did get better after the dessert ^^

BG-8, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13,
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-79553885 / 03-79322332







1 comment:

Property Malaysia said...

A very interesting looking 5L Draught Keg.
Good photo shot angles too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...