Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dae Sa Kwan Korean Restaurant, Hartamas

Whenever me and my sis craved for korean food, we will definitely come to Dae Sa Kwan, as its nearer to our place compare to ampang. I've been here for so many times, but i just realized that I have never blog about this place before. (ophsss... lazy bug... always postpone til I forgotten)

As usual, we choose to sit upstair.
We ordered a kimchi hotpot (RM60) and a marinated ribs (RM55).

Together with the meal they various of banchan



Kimchi


Fish Cakes


My favourite fried zucchini and crab sticks


Garlic, green chili, sweet sauce and lettuce for BBQ meat.


Cooking... slurrrp....


It's ready to eat...


The Kimchi Hot Pot


There're rice cake, sausages, luncheon meat, enoki mushroom, spring onion, and a lot of kimchi.


You can always ask for refill for the soup.


We left with a satisfying smile ^-^ and a long brrrrp :p

Dae Sa Kwan Korean Restaurant
40G, Jalan 25/70A,Desa Sri Hartamas,50480 KL
Tel : 03 - 2300 1004

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...