Monday, October 29, 2012

Ask before you take.... because you are not a thief

Last week, I found that total three of my post's picture and contents were posted in one of the FB page What's to eat & do in Malaysia without any credits.

Honestly, I was really upset.

I am glad people are interested in my blogs. But to take my things without asking or credits? Are you a thief or what? And what I feel really unhappy about was a simple reply that gives me a feeling that you are entertaining me. Why "LIKE" my comments while nothing is being done?

I admit that I am not someone famous, and Yes... I have stopped blogging for some time, but... these pictures and words are belongs to me... They are mine.

SO ... to anyone of you out there who would like to use or share any of the material in this blog, kindly ASK or at least a credit is appreciated.

PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE, 
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A THIEF !!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...