Friday, September 04, 2009

Khong Kee Yong Tao Foo

I was reading ling239の咖啡花园 about this Khong Kee Yong Tao Foo...
And decide to pay Khong Kee a visit.

Parking was really a hectic~
But I was lucky ... found a parking just right in front hong leong bank ^^

Variety of Yong Tao Foo...
Pick what you want...


Pricing are listed ...


Not very packed... could be because of the rain...


Ordered a G Cheong Fun... Hmmm, I think I dont really like this , its kind of oily, taste soso...


The sauce... honestly I think the sauce at any other place are better...
Kind of dilute and bland...


We ordered quite a lot ... Yea for only 2 of us :p


Taste normal too... But the fish paste was quite a lot...


The porridge.
2 thumbs up for the porridge!!!
It taste sooooooooooo good....


Oyster... Peanuts...


Century egg...


So smooth and piping hot...


Highly recommended!!!


For details.. refer to http://ling239.blogspot.com/2009/08/restoran-yong-tau-foo-khong-kee.html

Thank you Ling for such a good recommendation~~~
I will definitely return for the porridge again~

2 comments:

thule a.k.a leo said...

OK! I'm sold.. will take the porridge... look absolutely divine

ling239 said...

glad that u like the food too...^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...