Thursday, August 13, 2009

K3K Benta Kaya, 桂三记 SS15, Subang






Where am I ?
A little corner of this cozy cafe - K3K Benta Kaya at ss15, Subang.
Why am I here?
um... I am meeting a client later for her church wedding rehearsal at Subang Square.And I am earlier, and I have not had dinner yet.And.. I remember read about Leo's Blog about this kopitiam.
And so happened there's a parking, so i just parked my car and there I am here.



What did I have?take a look...
Fuzhuk tongshui.... RM2.80
I love the version of the Fuzhuk Tongshui serve here...
It's thick... like soya, but still u can taste a lil bit of the fuzhuk...
Like my mum's version... love it...
Most importantly, it's not too sweet....
Good!!!


Roti Jala with Curry Chicken. RM5.30
Hmmm... It cames with 4 big piece of roti jala, and a bowl of curry chicken with a big piece of chicken in it.
The curry was thick and fragrant. The chicken was cook to very soft and tender...
I do not have difficulty tearing the chicken to small piece to go with the roti jala,
the curry have a hint of peanut... I am not sure, that's what i taste...
And I guess that's one of the reason make it taste good...
But the portion is a lil too big for me... or is it because of the curry...
I felt a bit "jelat" after a while...
Anyway, I think the version serves here are better than the one at Nyonya colours.


Service wise was great...
They are alert.. fast... waiting time was less than 8 mins.
And I love all the food arrived hot and fresh...

Nice... I ll definitely be back again~~~

Okay, gotta run... Bye...



2 comments:

thule a.k.a leo said...

Hahaha... when I read "Leo's blog"... I guess that I have quite a loyal reader (you!).. lol!!
I love their roti jala... but what made the difference is the curry! Creamy and fragrant.. but like you said, u will become jelat after a while... I think they have put too much coconut milk inside lo :)
their coffee and tea are so so only.. but their K3K bun is quite good! next time try it ok?

mamasoju said...

Leo...
always ur loyal reader okay ^^ :p
yea... I plan to visit again with my buddy and sis and hubby, so that i can order more things to try, saw they have ang ku kuih on menu too slurrrrpssss~~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...