Thursday, May 03, 2007

Restaurant Inner Mongolia - Pudu

Restoran Inner Mongolia
No. 290 Ground Floor, Jalan Pudu,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03- 2144 9688 Fax: 2144 9689
Business hour: 12pm - 3pm / 6pm - 11pm


hihi... wassup everybody???
I had a wonderful holiday...
And i had steamboat consecutively for 2 nite's dinner.
First was mizi shabu-shabu at Puchong, and secondly The Inner Mongolia ^^

I m just gonna share the inner mongolia first.

I have been to Inner Mongolia before with my hubby about a year ago, this is my second visit.
Since there're 5 of us, We decided to take the on-going promotion - RM18.80 for all u can eat. But we were a lil bit dissapointed when we were informed that the lamb has been sold out. Other than that, we enjoy ourselves very much.

Now. come with the service. um.... the waiter & waitresses are polite and friendly, but they do not understand mandarin or english very much. Was having difficulty explaining myself ^-^
The temparature of the place was a bit stuffy... I do hope of they could do something about it, as we all know eating steamboat in a stuffy place could be very suffer.

So guys... if you are a group of people who can really eat... go for the promotion, only available in May. I guarantee you that u ll have a great time ~~~~

How To Go:


Some pics to share... not much, coz bz eating... muahahaha....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...