Friday, July 11, 2008

I am back...

Hey people... Sorry for not updating my blog for some time...
Yea ... Buziness and laziness...
and... main reason is ...

I received a mail about 2 mths ago.
Someone was telling me that...
My english is not that good and advice me to blog in chinese like what i used to do.
um... yea... I was kind of upset at the beginning... and thinking shall i continue to blog...

then i took my time think all over again...
Hey, my point of having this blog is because i wanted to share the good food i had while i could take the opportunity to improve my english.

So why am i being so upset ???

Ok... I m back... I dont wanna give up on this...

Anyway, appreciate that someone who gave me the advice.

I can't guarantee anything, but i'll try to write in a better english.

Thanks.

P/S: guys... i have a lot of post coming... stay tuned!!!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...